Player gum abusing me AGAIN
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> Server Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fox
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Player gum abusing me AGAIN Reply with quote

I'm getting tired of this kid, he keeps behaving aggresively towards everybody (ask Bison, Mountainranger or violetsky) and most importantly he keeps abusing me whenever he has admin on the server and he's as arrogant as it can get, i'm sick of him and admins need to do something about it because i can't play in peace because of him and this is unacceptable, he thinks he can do whatever he wants when he has admin, i said i will consider the matter closed as long as i didn't get abused in the future but this is clearly not the case as he keeps annoying me and kicking me for no good reason, i am pissed and i want admins to talk to him and tell him to stop being a fking idiot, thanks.
Zapperguy
Deletions Department

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Player gum abusing me AGAIN Reply with quote

Fox wrote:
... as he keeps annoying me and kicking me for no good reason, i am pissed and i want admins to talk to him and tell him to stop being a fking idiot, thanks.

Fox,
The phrase I quoted and and the tone of some of your previous complaints about gum compel me to ask how is he "annoying" you and what is your reaction in game to being annoyed? For example, if you are typing in game "stop being a f*cking idiot" or some such to him, then I would strongly recommend trying a different method of communication. If you are annoyed at how he is treating MR & Bison, then encourage them (maybe not in front of gum) to post here in the forum. They don't need you to fight their battles - both have more posts than you. As I recall the last time you said he was abusing Mountainranger and MR posted saying all was fine.
I'm not taking sides here but you come across in the forum as abrupt and angry. I have played on here with gum for many years and I know his personality. If you piss him off he'll kick you. Some admins are more tolerant than others, but don't poke a bear with a stick either. You also referred to gum as a kid, but I'd bet my lunch money he's got more than a couple years on you. He has played here longer than some of the LOL members; this doesn't give him special privileges, but it does warrant hearing both sides.
Zap
Amateur Poster
Amateur Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My past experience with gum goes back many years across several servers...Funhouse, VetSquad, Fraghaus and CiA. Yes Zap, he's hardly a kid.. Rolling Eyes

On CiA he was always a team player and often took a leader role to succesfully complete missions. I've never seen anything I would call abuse. He is definitely a unique player with an unusual sense of humor. I can see how something he said may have been taken the wrong way.

In life you run into people that for what ever reason you just don't like or they don't like you. This could be a case of that....
KillerBee
Spam King

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah but are the ID's the same ?
Could be someone that has taken his name and abusing it ? Shocked

Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags !
Fox
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Player gum abusing me AGAIN Reply with quote

Zapperguy wrote:
Fox wrote:
... as he keeps annoying me and kicking me for no good reason, i am pissed and i want admins to talk to him and tell him to stop being a fking idiot, thanks.

Fox,
The phrase I quoted and and the tone of some of your previous complaints about gum compel me to ask how is he "annoying" you and what is your reaction in game to being annoyed? For example, if you are typing in game "stop being a f*cking idiot" or some such to him, then I would strongly recommend trying a different method of communication. If you are annoyed at how he is treating MR & Bison, then encourage them (maybe not in front of gum) to post here in the forum. They don't need you to fight their battles - both have more posts than you. As I recall the last time you said he was abusing Mountainranger and MR posted saying all was fine.
I'm not taking sides here but you come across in the forum as abrupt and angry. I have played on here with gum for many years and I know his personality. If you piss him off he'll kick you. Some admins are more tolerant than others, but don't poke a bear with a stick either. You also referred to gum as a kid, but I'd bet my lunch money he's got more than a couple years on you. He has played here longer than some of the LOL members; this doesn't give him special privileges, but it does warrant hearing both sides.
Zap
He is constantly provoking me (asking how's my mother for example) and being arrogant and acting like an idiot, i don't know how to explain it better, my reaction depends on how i feel, sometimes i don't care, sometimes i answer by the rhymes and we have a discussion and since he's a kid he kicks me, when he has admin, otherwise i never had problems with him because he magically keeps quiet when he doesn't have it, i can see many of you know him as a good guy but clearly he doesn't like me and makes sure to point it out every time he can, i just want to play, i don't care about him as long as he doesn't abuse me, admins need to talk to him, and i find it strange that he never posts here to defend himself, maybe he's friends with someone important and doesn't need to?
I've been playing here for almost an year so i don't want to be treated like a newbie just becauase gum is an old date player, i never had problems with other people in a year and i think i behave decently, if gum thinks i don't he's welcome to fill a report to the admins like i do for him instead of abusing, anyhow yesterday i played a couple more maps with him as admin and he didn't abuse so i hope it's ok now after i reported him for the 2nd time, i hope i won't have problems with him in the future, that's all.
Muerte
Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Player gum abusing me AGAIN Reply with quote

Fox wrote:
maybe he's friends with someone important and doesn't need to?

This insinuation is not ok, I understand it's out of frustration but please don't say it again. We do not operate that way. Smile

I have also played for many, many years with Gum. Sometimes I am sure he can get caught up with the BS that happens on the internet and could be abusive as most can. Not knowing exactly what happend it would be hard to determine what to do. I would suggest some screen shots of abuse (make sure to host them offsite and use links to them of thumbnails so they don't take up too much space) and make sure they have the full context of the situation. If you dont want to post them you can email them too me or one of the other senior members to look at. If it is true he is being abusive as admin an appropriate ban will be issued as with any other person playing on our servers. If it continued after the ban was lifted then a permanent ban could be issued. We have banned friends and members before for their behaviour. This clan is formed around friendships and real friends would never put you in the situation that you would have to consider a ban on them. If they did then they weren't a good friend anyway and we would not feel guilty about the ban.

So please take steps next time if it happens and give us the information we need to pursue it, without it we can do nothing. If anyone else has witnessed this action and would like to report confidentially then my PM and email are always available and will be kept in the strictest confidence among non biased senior members.
Incubus
Lost in Addons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok enough.
im still with gum. sorry Fox dont know u, but know gum.
Zulu has 100% right and hes pretty good specified him.

gum sent me a letter. well not only one but here hes last one.
sorry gummy im not sure i make it good but im sharing ur letter coz u dont wanna protect u in public or as u said not feel you need to protect urself.

and its not only for Fox, some of players has problem with Bison.
couple of players incl. in his EX-clan Recon suspecting hes using cheat.
i have no evidence coz not seen any disturbs except the high scores and ALONE MADE DOZENS OF MISSONS

come on.
well im still not against him to play on server, but some players said hes completly changed when no members around...

so heres the letter of gum, decision is yours:

Quote:
lo man, just to let u know: fox is an arrogant player, he badly insults ppl in game for silly reasons and he is always arrogant and moning about. also he loves to pretend to be a lovely innocent lamb on forum. keeper was with me when i kicked him afetr he called me (without knowing it was me) a "-procreating- -bloop-" because i did not stop jeep to pick him up while i was rushing to med tent for keeper who was bleeding out. >He did not even really ask me to stop, he just insulted me when i rushed away after picking keeper up. Best part is that when i told him that the "-procreating- -bloop-" was me, and he realized i was not admin coz admin left earlier during mission and after he saw that keeper voted me admin he told keeper: "Don't vote him! " lol, he knew he was about to get kicked.....so pathetic. even keeper who is one of the most relaxed players i know, was really pissed off by him.

another guy who really needs a lesson is Bison, the same day i kicked fox, couple of minutes before, he started insulting ppl coz he died (rushing of course) by a multiple tank attack and he was telling other players that thjey all were -procreating- idiot noobs who can't use rpgs to kill tanks.....omg do we really need such players on LOL server? i was not admin that moment but i told him that i would have proposed him to you for a ban. bison is even worse i must say, he really thinks he's god and he has no real respect for other players. he kept insulting ppl after he reconnected, and he very arrogantly kept asking (ordering i must say) ppl to do things for him like bring ammo here, stop there, abviously never using the magic word PLEASE.
sorry inc if i bore u but as a regular player i feel the urge to incourage LOL members to do something to keep server clean from such kidalike ignorant players that really ruin the great fun spirit that has always distinguished the LOL server. and as far as members seem to trust me, i thank them and do my best to help keeping order on server when members are not playing. I am indeed not the most tolerant of admins, but surely not abusing that role. have a good day pal.

Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Player gum abusing me AGAIN Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
Fox wrote:
maybe he's friends with someone important and doesn't need to?

This insinuation is not ok, I understand it's out of frustration but please don't say it again. We do not operate that way. Smile

I have also played for many, many years with Gum. Sometimes I am sure he can get caught up with the BS that happens on the internet and could be abusive as most can. Not knowing exactly what happend it would be hard to determine what to do. I would suggest some screen shots of abuse (make sure to host them offsite and use links to them of thumbnails so they don't take up too much space) and make sure they have the full context of the situation. If you dont want to post them you can email them too me or one of the other senior members to look at. If it is true he is being abusive as admin an appropriate ban will be issued as with any other person playing on our servers. If it continued after the ban was lifted then a permanent ban could be issued. We have banned friends and members before for their behaviour. This clan is formed around friendships and real friends would never put you in the situation that you would have to consider a ban on them. If they did then they weren't a good friend anyway and we would not feel guilty about the ban.

So please take steps next time if it happens and give us the information we need to pursue it, without it we can do nothing. If anyone else has witnessed this action and would like to report confidentially then my PM and email are always available and will be kept in the strictest confidence among non biased senior members.
Ok sorry for that statement but i feel like nothing is being done about this since this is the 2nd time it's happening, i will try to ignore gum in the future so we have no more stupid discussions wich will lead to abuse and if it happens again (hopefully not) i will take screenshots, thank you.

@Incubus: Knowing someone better than someone else is no excuse not to investigate further into a situation like this, regarding his letters, he can post them publicly like i do for this reports if he has nothing to hide so people can understand the situation better.
His letter is full of false statements and his personal opinions wich are not supported by facts and are definitely not enough to kick someone in any case, i did call him names after he didn't stop the jeep even though he saw me going in the direction of the jeep and even though i asked him to wait me for 2 times after he took off, also people don't bleed to death in that particular mission so he simply didn't want to take me to the med tent (i was injured as well) and he should say so instead of lying, after that he proceeded to vote himself as admin and asked the others to vote for him, at wich point i clearly knew he wanted to kick me so i tried to stop the others from voting him for this reason, i don't find this pathetic in the least bit, pathetic is who votes himself just to kick someone he's having a discussion with, and in this whole argument Keeper didn't say a single thing to me, ask him directly.
Regarding Bison, i have no idea if he cheats, i don't klnow him very well, i never had problems with him though and what gum is saying about him is not entirely true, he didn't join back insulting people or bossing them around, he did complain about people not destroying armour but he didn't call us fking noobs etc. i don't want to defend anybody, if he feels the need to defend himself he will post here on his own, i'm just telling the facts as they happened.

In definitive, i will ignore gum in the future and he should do the same with me so we don't have stupid discussions, end of story.
Incubus
Lost in Addons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Player gum abusing me AGAIN Reply with quote

Fox wrote:
i will ignore gum in the future and he should do the same with me so we don't have stupid discussions, end of story.

thats what i wanna to suggest from start.
sorry Fox if u feel urself bad, i wasnt there when things happened.
i think my task is to protect peace of server first.
i cant be a judge from far. but i hope ull forgot this incident fast and keep having fun with us even with gum. try to smile or laugh on weird situations with others and ull see teammates will likes u and noone will insult u if all players standing next to u after they knows u well and likes u.
its a simple lesson what worth to learn coz the life is working kinda same Smile
sometimes join to us on TeamSpeak and ull see the bloody serious actions made by bunch of "noobs" who laughin' on each others.
its a different angle of view of beeing on server and playing.

greets
Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see one problem at your end Fox that I would have kicked you for myself. If you want to be treated with respect then you must give respect. If you would have called me a F#cking C#nt (censored version is -procreating- -bloop-) I would have kicked you each and every time you connected. This type of behavior is not acceptable. I have no respect for and will not support someone that uses that kind of behavior in a situation when things do not go their way. There is always a more mature way to deal with it and we try not to allow this kind of crap you find on other public servers. We are not like the jack ass cti servers where people are rude to each other, we are here for fun, ruin that and you will be banned (this goes for anyone).

I know gum and I believe his letter to accurate. I have never known Gum to be untruthful and I have gamed with him in all kinds of situations and have seen him deal with all kinds of problems in a very fair manner. But as always we are willing to listen to both sides before making a judgement.

I would say to all that are reading this that if you want to continue to play on LOL servers you mind your manners, realize that things are not always going to go as you like them and people are not always going to mesh, but act like adults and deal with it like adults. If you want to behave like every other jack ass on the internet then I suggest you go find someplace where that behavior is acceptable. It is not here and it never will be. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. If you call people terrible names then expect repercussions, it's as simple as that. If cheating or player problems persist then we will password the servers so we can keep our fun peaceful gaming environment. If you can't live with that go play elsewhere, we owe you nothing, you are a guest in our house...act like it.
Fox
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
I can see one problem at your end Fox that I would have kicked you for myself. If you want to be treated with respect then you must give respect. If you would have called me a F#cking C#nt (censored version is -procreating- -bloop-) I would have kicked you each and every time you connected. This type of behavior is not acceptable. I have no respect for and will not support someone that uses that kind of behavior in a situation when things do not go their way. There is always a more mature way to deal with it and we try not to allow this kind of crap you find on other public servers. We are not like the jack ass cti servers where people are rude to each other, we are here for fun, ruin that and you will be banned (this goes for anyone).

I know gum and I believe his letter to accurate. I have never known Gum to be untruthful and I have gamed with him in all kinds of situations and have seen him deal with all kinds of problems in a very fair manner. But as always we are willing to listen to both sides before making a judgement.

I would say to all that are reading this that if you want to continue to play on LOL servers you mind your manners, realize that things are not always going to go as you like them and people are not always going to mesh, but act like adults and deal with it like adults. If you want to behave like every other jack ass on the internet then I suggest you go find someplace where that behavior is acceptable. It is not here and it never will be. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. If you call people terrible names then expect repercussions, it's as simple as that. If cheating or player problems persist then we will password the servers so we can keep our fun peaceful gaming environment. If you can't live with that go play elsewhere, we owe you nothing, you are a guest in our house...act like it.
That happened after i was provoked before, otherwise i wouldn't have called him names, anyway his letter is not truthful at all, but you are free to believe what you want, as i said i will ignore him as long as he ignores me so we won't fight over stupid stuff again.
Muerte
Post Whore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You state that it happened after you were provoked before. That is the problem. By reacting you give the provocation weight, meaning, the desired result that the provocation was meant to get. You allow yourself to be used as some sort of tool by that person. If you really want to get the persons goat don't let their provocation bother you, ignore it. You can't win a fight if the other side does not fight, because then it is not a fight its just somebody being a dick. But I can see that you may not be able to restrain yourself. It is obvious that you hold yourself in some high regard (not trying to be insulting here) and kind of have the attitude that you find yourself important enough that you can not accept it when someone "provokes you", your ego won't allow them to get away with that. This is how these things escalate, clashing egos. I know this because I have had this same discussion with my own son for many years, he's 23 and still can't take the higher road. But oh well he doesn't live under my roof any more, he's his wife's problem now Smile

You say that in the future you will ignore him as long as he ignores you. By this statement you are already preparing yourself for the next incident, you have already told yourself it is going to happen again. There is nothing at all anywhere that says you have to defend yourself. Before you say "well I'm not going to let someone treat me that way", let me ask you..Do you like this person? Do you respect this person? Do you care about this person at all? If you answered no to any of those I will tell you that is a lie. Because if you didn't care then why would you let something they say or do affect you? So if you let this person get to you then you obviously do care what he and others think, and if you are concerned about those that would think bad of you because you let him "talk that way" to you then they are not really worth a shit either and you shouldn't care about what they think either.

Back to ignoring him. Better yet, don't ignore him just refuse to play his game. If he does something that bothers you and he tries to provoke you don't do anything. Don't tell him you are ignoring him...just do it, don't respond at all. A man can take it, a child can't. In the end it reflects poorly on them: 1) because they could not push you into anything, you did not let them manipulate you. 2) because it shows they are a bully and a piss poor one at that.

Out of daddy lecture mode now, have fun gaming boys.
gum
Amateur Poster
Amateur Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That happened after i was provoked before, otherwise i wouldn't have called him names.

This is the foxy i know, a compulsive lier Wink

please keep me out of this. i am old and my bum makes terrible farts, it's hard do live like this u know.

end of story, i will not post again here, thatnk u for visiting this boring thread.

PEACE
Quote:

edit: KillerBee
Well when you fart I like that and that your a bumso let me fix the quotes for yah Razz

Last edited by gum on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
gum
Amateur Poster
Amateur Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see? i am so old i can't even use quotes Smile
KillerBee
Spam King

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> Server Stuff All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: