CoW Ban requests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> Server Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SM NZer
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you deserve another chance... I tked more than you by accident with the javelin Rolling Eyes Very Happy
anarcho
Former Senior Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if i'm wrong but was the mission called camel trophy? if so you deserve to be banned, hanged, drawn and quartered and have your body spread across the four corners of this land for calling bee's mission boring Razz

Edit: tip maybe you should spend your time banned learning how to fly the camels Idea
Mr.Peanut
Gerbil Repository

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anarcho wrote:
Edit: tip maybe you should spend your time banned learning how to fly the camels
damn straight. even a useless motherf-ucker like me can get a camel to take off.
Whoarmongar
Amateur Poster
Amateur Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martini wrote:

That's all, just wanted to tell how it went, don't bother unbanning me cause i already changed ID, bye bye.

Attitude, need I say more.
anarcho
Former Senior Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoarmongar wrote:
Martini wrote:

That's all, just wanted to tell how it went, don't bother unbanning me cause i already changed ID, bye bye.

Attitude, need I say more.

fixed your quote whoar Smile

can't believe i missed that last bit (note to self read all the posts)

prob not even a good tk'er at that. whole squad with one nade on sunday, still can't believe how good it was

Zapperguy
Deletions Department

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martini wrote:

You speak volumes about your character with that proud statement. Admitting you're a thief in real life while arguing that you are not a team-killer in a video game = EPIC FAIL !

SM NZer wrote:
I think you deserve another chance...

...and this is why you don't get to make decisions here. Very Happy
Rule Enforcer / List Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing ofp a couple weeks back when Martini was being an ass on the server so the admin who was a member tried to talk to him ....didn't work so the admin kicked him.He rejoined to let us know we where all assholes and that we should all go -fork- our-selves.I guess the attitude has gotten worse not better.Make the ban permanent .. what ever name or id he comes up with he will be easy to spot.
SM NZer
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just being friendly an all i dont like making enemies.. anyway you guys are right... Cool
Martini
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anarcho wrote:
Correct me if i'm wrong but was the mission called camel trophy? if so you deserve to be banned, hanged, drawn and quartered and have your body spread across the four corners of this land for calling bee's mission boring Razz

Edit: tip maybe you should spend your time banned learning how to fly the camels Idea
Yes that's the mission, judging by the number of players who can't fly those planes or land them safely i'd say it's a bad mission, or atleast poorly structured, i can't really say though because every time i played it everyone ended up being dead before even half of it was completed, this is just my opinion though.

PS: No thanks, i don't plan on learning how to fly those planes as i don't plan to ever play that mission again, i might end up tking everyone y'know...
Martini
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zapperguy wrote:
Martini wrote:

You speak volumes about your character with that proud statement. Admitting you're a thief in real life while arguing that you are not a team-killer in a video game = EPIC FAIL !

SM NZer wrote:
I think you deserve another chance...

...and this is why you don't get to make decisions here. Very Happy
It's not a proud statement, just a fact, i didn't admit being a thief either and even if i was this doesn't necessarily mean i'm also a tker, perhaps you're a bit butthurt and can't get your facts straight...
Mr.Peanut
Gerbil Repository

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my best tk was to sat the bus in recruiting drive, after i thought admin had decided to re, but he hadn't.
Martini
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel wrote:
I was playing ofp a couple weeks back when Martini was being an ass on the server so the admin who was a member tried to talk to him ....didn't work so the admin kicked him.He rejoined to let us know we where all assholes and that we should all go -fork- our-selves.I guess the attitude has gotten worse not better.Make the ban permanent .. what ever name or id he comes up with he will be easy to spot.
The admin simply told me my .oggs were too big when it wasn't true at all (they were less than 50kb) saying i was slowing down the connection times when it was really him and another player having huge desync and being always red during briefing, before he mentioned that and threatened to kick me if i hadn't deleted my .oggs i was minding my own business and not being an ass at all, obviously after that i got angry at him and called him an asshole and left, didn't tell anybody else to fck off or anything else so i don't really know what you're talking about...anyway i later apologized to him for my behaviour cause it was wrong to insult him even if i was angry, you can ask him in first person if you wish.

I apologize for having been a dickhead sometimes but i'm short tempered and i lose my mind easily so i hope you can deal with it, i'll try to get better in the future and not act like a kid too often, i don't really want any enemies i just want to play in this server peacefully because it has the best maps and good players wich won't fck missions up as it happens often in other servers, i'm sorry but it's not by banning an ID that you will prevent me from playing here, and i don't say this proudly or to give me an attitude as someone suggested, i think it would be better if we all just chilled out a bit and just let it go for once cause i don't think anybody really wants trouble here, i promise i won't cause further trouble under my new identity, just pretend Martini never existed and go on and have fun, bye bye.
SM NZer
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martini ive seen your ogg in temporary, they were 87kb when i last saw them, the names of some are: chap chap, 2, and a few other swear word ones..
Muerte
Post Whore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't like your attitude and You getting angry does not matter to me. Since you make me angry now I will lose my mind and make it a point to keep you banned and invite anyone that sees you or suspects you of being on this server to tk you every time. I have been a member of this clan for a very very long time and I don't like your arrogance when you are a guest in my house. You get banned and laugh because you can change ID? -fork- you jack off, you need to learn some manners. But this is all ok because I get a little crazy sometimes right? Come on here and tell us we need to chill. We don't "have to deal" with shit on our server its those that are guest on our server that have to deal with us. Just who the -fork- do you think you are? You have a lot of growing up and learning to do young man. Come on here and threaten us, make trouble for us? Get the -fork- off our server and stay off or you will find trouble.

Last edited by Muerte on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martini
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SM NZer wrote:
Martini ive seen your ogg in temporary, they were 87kb when i last saw them, the names of some are: chap chap, 2, and a few other swear word ones..
No that's Bison with chap chap, all my .oggs were under 50kb that's why i didn't understand why i had to delete them since even when you join the server it says that they should be under 50kb...probably the admin didn't like some of them cause they were swearing ones, i dunno if that's allowed or not, anyway i deleted them so i could join the server later and apologized to Husky so i don't think that's a problem anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> Server Stuff All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: